Panasonic has announced the Lumix DMC-FZ70 this year, a bridge camera modeled around a 16.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor, a 60x optical zoom lens (20-1200mm focal length equivalency) and a fixed 3-inch TFT LCD display with 460k-dot resolution. A wind shield built into the camera’s stereo microphone is designed to improve sound quality on windy days.
– Bridge design
– 60x 20-1200mm (equivalent) F2.8-5.9 lens
– 16.1MP 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor
– Fixed 3-inch TFT LCD display
– 1080/60i HD video
– 200MB internal storage, raw shooting
Footage shoot with the Lumia DMC-FZ70 are saved in AVCHD format, which is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video. After you transfer the recorded videos from camcorder to Mac, do you want to open them in QuickTime player or edit them in Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, etc? However, due to the limitations of the AVCHD file format, you may encounter all kinds of troubles when dealing with the situations above.
Solution: you can convert Panasonic Lumia DMC-FZ70 AVCHD files to Mac friendly format such as MOV, MP4, and Apple ProRes 422/4444. Jihosoft Mac AVCHD Converter can help you finish the conversion in simple steps while retaining the original video quality. It empowers you to play or use your camcorder files at the most. With bundles of optimized preset formats for hot devices, you can even easily make the footage playable on iPhone, iPad, HTC One, Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy, etc.
Convert Panasonic Lumia DMC-FZ70 AVCHD on Mac
1. Load AVCHD files from Lumia DMC-FZ70 to Jihosoft Mac Video Converter
2. Preview and edit the imported videos if you want
3. Customize the output profile by choosing a desired format from the “Profile” drop down list and change its resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc
4. Click “Start” to convert the imported files at once