Jihosoft Studio, the leading providers of advanced video converter solutions, recently announced Jihosoft Video Converter v2.0, a simple to use yet splendid Windows video converter software to convert SD and HD videos from one format to another to play on various multimedia devices or edit with video editor applications. The built-in distinctive video editing functions helps you to repackage your videos any way you like.
Main functions of Jihosoft Video Converter v2.0
– Convert between all common SD video file formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, M4V, MKV, RMVB, etc.
– Convert between HD file formats such as HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MPEG-2/MPEG-4, AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
– Extract audio from video files and save as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc.
– Convert video to optimized file formats to play directly on multimedia devices or import to video editing applications.
– Advanced video editing functions to trim video length, crop video file size, merge separate video clips into single file, adjust video color effect, add image/text watermark, apply special rendering effects to video, etc.
Pricing and Availability
Jihosoft Video Converter v2.0 is available at affordable price of $35. You can download its free trial version at: http://www.jihosoft.com/video/video-converter.html
About Jihosoft Studio
Jihosoft Studio is an experienced and professional designer and provider of best Video Converter solutions, like Video Converter, Video Converter for Mac and data recovery software like Photo Recovery, File Recovery, etc. Its customers spread across more than 137 countries in America, Europe and Asia.
Contact: Kelly/Sales Manager