“Hey guys, I just switched from an iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7. S7 is nice so far, but I’m having trouble transferring data from old iPhone to the new Samsung S6. Is there an easy way to transfer all my data especially contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S7? Please help!”
This happened to the best of us. If you’re switching to new phone – iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7, for example, then there’s some questions you might have. One of the tough things is moving all your important data like contacts, messages, calendar, and media to the new handset. Never fret! We’re here to help. In this article, we’re going to show you a workable way to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7.
Jihosoft Phone Transfer – Transfer iPhone Data to Galaxy S5 in One-Click
If you’ve just picked up a new Samsung Galaxy S7 to replace your old iPhone, you’ll be excited to get Jihosoft Phone Transfer. This tool makes it easy to transfer contacts, SMS messages, call logs, calendar, photos, videos, music, and apps between devices even if running on different operating systems. After installing this iPhone to Samsung Transfer tool, you can quickly copy data from iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5 to the new Samsung Galaxy S7 by following the steps below:
Note: Before get started, you should have the latest version of iTunes installed to ensure that iPhone to Galaxy S7 Transfer works smoothly.
1. Run Phone Transfer on your PC. Then plug your iPhone and S7 to the computer with USB cables. (Make sure the iPhone listed as Source and S7 as Destination.)
2. Data on your iPhone that can be transferred will be listed, such as contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music, etc. Just check those you want to move.
3. Finally click on “Start Copy” and keep both devices connected during the whole transfer process. Once the transfer is complete, hit “OK” to end it.
What Else Can Jihosoft Phone Transfer Do For You:
- Transfer data from/to all popular Samsung models, including Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 6, Note 7, Note Edge, etc.
- Supports all iOS devices such as iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPod touch 5, iPod Touch 6, etc.
- Works well with other Android brands like HTC, LG, Sony Xperia, Motorola, Google, Huawei, ZTE, and so forth.
- Sync iTunes contacts, music, music library, photos, videos, calendar and more to Android or iPhone devices.