The LG Chocolate Touch also referred to LG VX8575 has a 3.2-megapixel camera, which can take pictures in five resolution, five white balance presets, and five color effects. Photo quality is quite good. However, users may often suffer photo loss from the LG Chocolate Touch VX8575. For example:
“On my LG Chocolate android phone, I deleted all the pictures off my phone by accident. Some photos are really important that I can’t afford to lose. Is it possible to recover them? Please help!!”
Well, this is a common issue and a lot of people asking the similar question over the internet. Actually, I have met the same problem, and looked around for LG Chocolate photo recovery solution. Luckily, one of my friends suggested me a powerful date recovery program which helped me recover deleted photos from LG Chocolate with perfection. Now I’d like to share the solution here.
Great Way to Restore Deleted Pictures from LG Chocolate Touch:
My friend recommended Jihosoft Photo Recovery for Mac. This LG Chocolate Photo Recovery software is designed to do photo recovery from LG Chocolate Android phone. By using it, you can restore deleted pictures, videos, and songs from LG VX8575 with ease. Other than LG Chocolate, it recovers photos from various models of mobile phones like LG Optimus, LG Dare, LG Ally, LG Rumor Touch, etc. Moreover, it supports other brands of Android smartphones like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, and more. For Windows user, please select Jihosoft File Recovery.
Detail Steps to Undelete Photos from LG Chocolate Touch VX8575:
Note: You need to stop using the LG Chocolate Touch immediately when you realize that photos are deleted. Or the new data will overwrite the deleted files and make the recovery difficult or even impossible.
1. Free download the trial version of Jihosoft LG Chocolate Photo Recovery software and install the program to your Mac computer.
2. Plug in your LG Chocolate Touch phone to the computer via USB cable and enable USB debugging mode to get detected.
3. Run the software. Click on “Refresh Drivers”, and then select the LG VX8575 phone drive from the drive list.
4. Click “Filter Options” to refine the file formats that need to recover, then click “Start Scan” to scan for deleted files on Chocolate Touch.
5. After scanning, preview the recoverable files and mark those you want to get back. Finally hit “Recover” to retrieve deleted photos from LG Chocolate.