30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Free Customer Service
100% Clean and Safe
Secure Online Payment
Jihosoft AVI Repair Overview
AVI is a common video file type and remains popular even today. Sometimes you might encounter problems to play AVI files. Most often this situation occurs when AVI videos get corrupted due to some unforeseen reasons, such as, virus infection, improper system shutdown, sudden power outage, etc.
How to fix corrupted AVI file? Jihosoft AVI Repair (Mac) provides a simple way to help you repair AVI files encoded with DivX, XviD, MPEG, etc. With this AVI File Repair tool, you can easily repair partially downloaded AVI files, AVI video frozen when playing or with fast forward problems. After the completion of repair process, you can make your favorite AVI files playable again.
Jihosoft AVI Repair Key Features
- Use advanced algorithm to fix corrupted AVI files that do not play on any media player software like Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, etc.
- Effectively repair any size of AVI file corrupt due to virus infection, bad sectors, system breakdown, power surge, and other reasons.
- Fix damaged or corrupted AVI files created by famous camcorders, digital cameras, mobile phones, and other multimedia devices.
- Repair broken AVI files present on hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, memory card, etc.
- Enable users to preview the repaired AVI video file and save it to any of their desired storage location.
- Simple and user-friendly interface helps users fix AVI video files within few simple clicks.
Steps to Repair AVI Files with Jihosoft AVI Repair
- 1Download and install Jihosoft AVI Repair software to your Windows or Mac OS.
- 2Launch this application and select the corrupted AVI file that needs to be repaired.
- 3Choose Normal or Advance option to start analyzing and fixing selected AVI file.
- 4Once the repair process is complete, you are able to preview the fixed AVI video.
- 5Finally save the repaired AVI video file to any of your desired storage location.
|Supported AVI codecs
|AVI Video Encoder
||MJPG, WMV1, WMV2 VFW, H.274/AVC, Xvid, DivX, MPEG-1/2
|AVI Audio Encoder
||PCM Audio Codec, MPEG Audio Layer III(MP3) encoder
||Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008 server
||1GB RAM and more
||Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit
||Mac OS X 10.7(Lion), Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), and Mavericks 10.9
||1GB RAM minimum, 2GB or more recommeded
||Supports both 64-bit Mac OS X