Three Steps to Recover Lost Data
- What Files to Recover
- Document: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, TXT, PDF, XML, HTML, WPS, PST, CSV, CHM, etc.
- Photo: GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, ICO, ICNS, ORF, PCX, RAW (Digital Camera Image), AI, etc.
- Video: 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, MKV, RMVB, TS, WMV, RIFF, MPG, SWF, MXF, RM, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, MOD, RA, CD, MD, SF, AAC, VQF, FLAC, APE, MID, OGG, M4A, ACC+, etc.
- Archive: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ISO, TAR, GZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, GZ, UUE, BZ2, JAR, etc.
What Storage Media Supported
- Memory Card: SD/miniSD/mircoSD card, SDHC, CF/Xd card, MMC, etc.
- Flash Drive: USB drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, Jump drive, etc.
- Hard Drive: SSD, HDD, Hybrid
- Removable Drive: USB stick, Floppy disk, Mobile phone, Digital camera, etc.
- Laptop & PC: Windows and Mac computer made by Apple, DELL, HP, IBM, Toshiba, etc.
- Other Storage Media: Camcorder and Sports camera made by GoPro/Canon/Sony,
Music/Video player, Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, etc.
- When Stuck in Those Data Loss Situations
- Deletion: remove files by “Shift + Delete” or “Empty Recycle Bin”; delete files from removable disk drives.
- Formatting: format storage devices by mistake or in order to fix errors.
- Partition Error: recover accidentally deleted partitions; restore partitions lost due to HDD repartition.
- Other Cases: cut and paste transfer loss; RAW drive error; system crash; virus and ransomware attack.
- User-Friendly and Risk-Free
- Only scan the selected file types and partition to save your precious time.
- Preview before recovery ensures you only get what you want.
- 100% safe and never do harm to the existing data nor your device.
- Do several clicks and the program will finish the left by itself.