Windows 10 Data Recovery Software to Recover Permanently Deleted Files
I ran a cleanup utility in my Windows 10 to free up some space. However, I mistakenly ticked a partition, which contained important documents and pictures. It turned out to be a permanent deletion and I couldn’t find the files in Recycle bin. Is there a good, safe, reputable data recovery tool undelete Windows 10 files?
Nowadays Windows 10 is quite popular. Plenty of people have upgraded their computers to the Windows 10. However, file loss is now also very common in Windows 10 as it is in Windows 7. Actually, data loss happens a lot around the world. According to a report, nearly 89% users lost significant or not so significant data after the system upgrade. You might want to ask, is there a way to recover deleted files in Windows 10 after data loss? Well, to answer this question, first we need to know why this is happening.
Here are several cases when you need Windows 10 file recovery:
- Wrong operation: Accidental deletion, unwanted formatting, etc. So think twice before you do anything.
- System errors or breakdown: When this happens, you can not avoid data loss.
- Hard drive corruption: This could causes massive data loss.
- Virus attack: This could bring serious data loss trouble.
- Hostile attack by malware: To avoid this kind of situation, you’d better run a protection software regularly.
- Lack of free space: A new system requires a lot of free space. Lack of free space could lead to upgrading failure. Thus data loss happens.
- Unknown reason: Sometimes the situation is extremely complicated, you can’t figure out why data loss happens.
The truth is, knowing these reason only helps you to lessen the data loss. There is no 100% guarantee that data loss could be avoid. You still need a reliable software when data loss happens to you. So what could it be? Jihosoft File Recovery! This is your best chance to recover data from Windows 10. This program has excellent characteristic as below:
- Works both for new fresh hand and veteran.
- No matter what your previous OS version are, like Windows 7, Windows 8, you can still recover your data by this program.
- No matter how you lost your data, you can recover deleted files in Windows 10.
- Recover any data type, including photo, music, video, Office document, archives, etc.
- Your data is absolutely secure. No third-party storing. Because this program uses read-only mode, and your data is restored directly to your computer.
- Super easy to operate.
Easy steps for Windows 10 Data Recovery
- Download and install Jihosoft File Recovery.
- Select windows 10 hard drive to scan.
- Choose data type to scan.
- Click “Recover” to restore data on windows 10.
- If the computer is dead, relax, just take out the hard drive and connect it to another available computer, you can still restore your data by this program.
- If your data hasn’t been found, make sure you choose the right disk and data type to scan again.
- Just in case, please store new data to another partition. This is the safest way to keep your lost files from being overwritten.
If you have any thoughts or comments, please leave a message at below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Your participation will be highly appreciated.