“Hi! I need to recover a deleted voicemail message on my iPhone 6. Can anyone advise me how to do that? Thanks for any help! ” – From Apple Communities
Some Voicemails become important to you, especially when your friends leave you Happy Birthday Recordings or you want to keep the voicemails from someone who just passed away. Fortunately, there is still a big chance to retrieve deleted voicemails on iPhone. Here are two methods that might work for you.
Method 1: Restore Deleted Voicemails on the Phone App Itself
This method will only be available if you’ve recently deleted the voicemails on iPhone. Follow the painless steps below:
- Step 1: Open the Phone App on your iPhone and tap on ‘Voicemail’.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom of the voicemail list. If you find a item named ‘Deleted Messages’, tap on it. All of your deleted voicemail messages will be displayed in this folder.
- Step 3: Preview the deleted messages and select the ones you want to recover, then tap on ‘Undelete’. Your deleted voicemails will be back to the main voice mail list.
Method 2: Recover Voicemails Directly from iPhone or iTunes Backup
If you didn’t see the Deleted Messages folder of voicemails, don’t fret! Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is your ultimate voicemail recovery software which enables you to get back deleted or lost voicemails on iPhone SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4. With the help of it, you can retrieve deleted voicemails from iPhone directly or extract voicemails from iTunes backup easily. Just download it and follow these steps below:
- Step 1: Install and launch the Voicemail Recovery program on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer and click “Start scan”. It will automatically scan and analyze data on your iPhone. (You can also ignore the connection and skip to recover deleted voicemails from iTunes backup.)
- Step 3: Click on “Voicemail” and preview the deleted vociemails. Select the ones you want to reclaim and click on “Recover” button to save voicemail file on your computer.
Note: Turn on Airplane Mode on your iPhone before scanning in case any new data would overwrite the deleted voicemails, which decreases the chance of recovery.