Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are the best smartphones in 2015 and many iPhone users making the switch to this two impressive phones. If you have recently switched from an iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/6/6s/7/7 Plus to Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 or S6 Edge, you may wonder how can you transfer data from your previous device. Don’t worry. Here we will share two easy options to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge.
Option 1: Transfer Data from iPhone to Galaxy S6 Using Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch can help to transfer data from an iPhone or iPad to your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge via iTunes. You can transfer contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, bookmarks, settings, and more.
1. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and back up using iTunes. Skip this if you have a recent backup available.
2. Download and install Samsung Smart Switch for PC. Launch it on your computer and connect your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
3. Select “Restore” and tap on “Change data to restore”, then select “Non-Samsung device data” and your iPhone backup file.
4. Select the content like contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc. you wish to transfer to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
5. Tap “OK” then “Restore now”, the selected iPhone data will be immediately copied to your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
Option 2: Move Data from iPhone to Samsung S6 Using Phone Transfer
Jihosoft Phone Transfer is a one-click tool helps to transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, calendar between devices. Transferring from iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S to Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge is full supported.
1. Download, install and run iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Transfer on your PC.
2. Use USB cables to connect your iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S and Galaxy S6/S6 Edge to the computer.
3. Set your iPhone as the source device and Galaxy S6/S6 Edge as the destination.
4. Data on your iPhone that can be transferred are listed, just check those you need to transfer.
5. Click on “Start Copy”, your iPhone data will be fully copied to Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 within a while.
Jihosoft Phones Transfer provides a direct way to transfer iPhone data to Galaxy S6. Also, this great Phone Transfer tool lets you transfer data from iTunes to Galaxy S6, and any other Android devices such as Galaxy S3/S4/S5, HTC One M7/M8, Sony Xperia Z1/Z2, LG G/G2, etc. to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.