One physical disk can be divided into several isolated partitions (the drive letters such as C:, D:, E: and so on), which are also called volumes. Partitions provide more control and help to improve disk efficiency. However, your system sometimes cannot find a partition and you lost data inside it, for example:
“Need help to recover data from lost partition…I have 4 partitions with one primary. Recently my disk E is gone together with the inside data. How can I get my partition and data back?”
If you have accidentally deleted or lost your partition, don’t panic, the partition is still present in the hard drive if not overwritten by any new data. Immediately stop using the hard drive, there is still a great probability to recover deleted partition and get back important files.
How to Recover Data from Lost Partition?
Jihosoft Partition Recovery is specialized in partition data recovery for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000. With this professional Partition Recovery software, you can specify the file type before scanning to retrieve lost data from NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, EXT3, EXT2 partitions.
Support Data Recovery from Various Partition Errors:
– Recover data from accidentally deleted partitions
– Restore files from quick or regular formatted partition
– Recover data from partition with MBR damaged or RAW errors
– Retrieve files from partition with FAT or NTFS file system corruption
– Get back data from lost partition due to virus attack or other reasons
Easy Partition Recovery in Three Steps:
1. Free download and install Partition Recovery on your computer. (Note: Don’t install it on the partition which is the one you lost data from.)
2. Run the software, select the partition and scan for the lost files.
3. Preview the files found and check to recover data from damaged partition.
Hard Drive Brands Supported by Jihosoft Partition Recovery: Seagate, Buffalo, Samsung, Maxtor, Hitachi, Western Digital, Toshiba, TechTarget, Olixir, Fujitsu, etc.
Note: If you run Mac OS X and lost partitions, Jihosoft Partition Recovery Mac will help you. It supported Mac OS x 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 Mountain Lion.