“How can I recover deleted photos from iPhone? I accidentally deleted all honeymoon pictures on my iPhone 5. Is there some sort of recycle bin feature?”
Currently, more and more people use iPhone as the primary camera to take photos. The iPhone camera with flawless telephoto capabilities always amaze users because of its ability to take awesome snaps and selfies. But many iPhone users have been caught in the same problem and asked for help to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Don’t worry. There are still ways to recover deleted iPhone photos. Just read on this article and find out the solutions.
– Tap the wrong button and deleted all photos on iPhone by mistake.
– iPhone was broken or water damaged by liquid like milk, juice, etc.
– Reset your iPhone to factory settings without backup.
– iPhone was infected by virus or malware.
– iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
– Failed jailbreak or iOS upgrade.
– iPhone was lost or stolen.
iOS 8 or later features a “Recently Deleted” album like a trash or recycle bin. If your iPhone runs iOS 8 or up, the deleted pictures will be moved into the “Recently Deleted” album where your deleted images will be stored for 30 days, you can easily get back the recently deleted photos on your iPhone.
There are several iOS data recovery programs that can be used to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is such a tool that helps restore deleted photos directly from iPhone 7 Plus, 7, SE, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, or extract photos from an earlier iTunes backup file. It is capable of recovering iPhone notes, messages, contacts, WhatsApp and more as well.
You can download its free trial version and follow the detailed steps to recover deleted photos from iPhone.
This program offers two ways to retrieve deleted iPhone photos: “Recover from iOS Device” and “Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup File”.
1. Turn on “Airplane Mode” if you choose to get back photos directly from iPhone. Any new data added to your iPhone may overwrite the deleted photos and make them unrecoverable.
2. If you want to extract photos from a recent iTunes backup, you should not sync your iPhone with iTunes after you lost photos. Or the iTunes backup file will be updated and the deleted photos will be gone forever.