More and more people get WhatsApp installed on their iPhone for it allows users to chat with friends over Internet data or Wi-Fi without having to pay for SMS. Sometimes you might want to extract and print WhatsApp messages on iPhone for a court or for other use. In this article, we will show you two methods for iPhone users who wish to extract and print out their chat history: email WhatsApp chat history or use a third party tool.
Extract & Print WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful tool that works as a great iPhone WhatsApp Extractor. The program empowers you to directly extract and print out WhatsApp messages on iPhone 7/SE/6/6S/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS or extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup with a few simple clicks. Just give it a try.
- Run the iPhone WhatsApp Extractor and connect your iPhone to computer.
- Once your phone is detected, simply click on the “Start Scan” button to proceed.
- After that, your WhatsApp messages will be listed in the scan result with both existing and deleted ones included.
- Click “WhatsApp & Attachments” to preview WhatsApp messages and its attachments in details, then click “Recover” button to export them to your computer.
- Open the index.html file and select “Print WhatsApp”, then click “Print” to print out WhatsApp messages.
Note: If you have an available iTunes backup file, the program can help you extract and print out WhatsApp messages from the backup. You even don’t need to connect your iPhone to computer.
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery can read out all existing and deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone, ask help for iPhone WhatsApp Recovery if you unfortunately lost WhatsApp chats. Also, it can help to recover deleted or lost contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Backup WhatsApp messages on iPhone
Many iPhone users face the same problem of losing WhatsApp messages when they switch to a new iPhone 7/7 Plus. Keeping a safe backup of WhatsApp messages at hand is very necessary in such a situation. In fact, it is quite simple to backup WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Settings”.
- Tap “Chat Backup”, you can turn on “Auto Backup” and customize the time backup are done, or choose “Back up Now” to manually backup the chat history.