This page will show you how to enable USB debugging on your Android device.
How to enable USB debugging on Android KitKat and Jelly Bean (4.2 and later)
1. Navigate to Settings -> About Phone -> scroll to the bottom -> tap Build number seven times. You will get a short pop-up in the lower area of your display saying that you’re now a developer.
2. Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check “USB debugging” and click OK on the prompt.
How to enable USB debugging on Android 4.1 and 4.0
1. Navigate to Settings -> Developer options and enable them.
2. Once you have enables developer options, you will be able to check the USB Debugging filed. Simply scroll down to it and check it.
How to enable USB debugging on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and earlier
1. Navigate to Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging -> Enable it
Note: If you still can’t enable USB debugging on your device, please contact our support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.