How to Recover Data after Upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop
Android 5.0 Lollipop – A Sweet New Take on Android
Google recently rolled out its highly-anticipated Android 5.0 Lollipop update to a slew of Nexus devices including Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, and Nexus 10. Other manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, etc have started to update their top Android handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop, including Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/Note 7/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3/Note 2, HTC One One X10, U11, HTC U Ultra, M8/M7, Sony Xperia Z, LG G6/G5/G4/G3, Moto X/G, and more.
Android 5.0 Lollipop includes a smorgasbord of new features:
- Material Design interface to maintain a consistent design experience across all Android devices.
- Pick up where you let off, so the songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one of your Android devices can be accessed across devices.
- Support devices with different screen sizes including wearables such as smartwatches, TVs and cars.
- Updated camera to capture full resolution frames around 30fps, and shoot in raw formats like YUV and Bayer RAW.
Android 5.0 Lollipop Data Loss Issue and How to Fix It
Android 5.0 Lollipop is now upon us, and while you are enjoying all the new features, you might also be troubled with data loss problems on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Just take it easy. Here, we’ve rounded up the Lollipop data loss issue, together with the fix you can try to recover data after upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop – Jihosoft Android Data Recovery. By using this tool, you are able to recover text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos and more from Android 5.0 with ease.
Android 5.0 Lollipop Data Recovery
To get started: Turn on USB Debugging on Android 5.0 Device
- Go to Settings > About Phone > Keep taping “Build number” until getting “You are under developer mode”.
- Go back to the Settings menu, tap “Developer Options” and check “USB debugging”, then click “OK”.
- You will see a prompt with your computer’s unique RSA fingerprint. Check “Always allow from this computer”, then click “OK”.
Simple Steps to Recover Data from Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Install and run Jihosoft Android Data Recovery. Then connect your Android 5.0 phone/tablet to the computer with USB cable.
- Once your device recognized successfully by the program, click the “Start” button to begin scanning lost data.
- After the scan, preview and check the recoverable data. Then click “Recover”to save them on your computer.
Important Note: Whatever the reason lead to data loss on your Android 5.0 device, deletion, formatting, software crash, update error, rooting, or factory reset, please stop using the device immediately. Any new data added to the device may cause data overwriting and make the lost data unrecoverable.