The Galaxy S5 is Samsung’s flagship phone for 2014 and more than 10 million units were shifted in its first month on sale. It has made some important improvements to certain key areas over the Galaxy S4, including 5.1-inch 1080p Super AMOLED screen, 2.5GHz quad-core processor, 16-megapixel camera, and so on. However, the advanced features still can’t free you from the data loss problem on the phone. For example:
“I stupidly deleted very important contacts and messages from my Samsung Galaxy S5. I need them back urgently. Is there a way to recover contacts and messages from Galaxy S5? Please help!”
Due to mistakenly deletion, formatting, rooting, factory settings restore, software crash, or virus attack, you may lose your important contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other data on Samsung Galaxy S5. Don’t panic. The data are not permanently deleted or lost from the phone. By using a third-party data recovery tool, you can easily recover data from Samsung Galaxy S5.
Jihosoft Android Data Recovery (Android Recovery for Mac) could be a good choice, which helps you to restore deleted files from Galaxy S5 directly. It is efficient software that can deeply scan your Samsung Galaxy S5 and help you recover deleted/lost data from any kind of situation. This software is capable of retrieving data like contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp history, photos, videos, audio files, and documents.
1. Run the Galaxy S5 Recovery software on your computer.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to the computer via USB.
3. Select specified files types to continue, once galaxy s5 is detected, click “Start” to scan.
4. After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files in details.
5. Mark those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
1. Stop using your Galaxy S5 after you lost data on it. Any new data written into the device will overwrite the deleted files and decrease the chance of recovery.
2. Before you get started, make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Galaxy S5. Or the program will fail to identify the phone. Click here if you don’t know how to do it.)
Watch the step by step video guide to do Samsung Galaxy S5 data recovery: