Calendar and Reminder are two great apps, which help us remember anything trivial or vital and keep our life and work orderly. However, on the other hand, losing the data of Calendar or Reminder will cause big mess. If you are suffering from this trouble and happen to be an iPhone user, here are 3 iPhone calendar and reminder recovery solutions for you.
iPhone calendar and reminder events may disappear accidentally. This could also happen on your contacts or other data that are synced with cloud accounts, like Google, Yahoo or iCloud. In this case, please check the Calendar and Reminder of your cloud account on a computer browser first. If your missing data are there, then follow steps below.
1. On your iPhone, open “Settings”, tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, choose the account which your data were synced with.
2. Switch on Calendars and Reminders.
3. Check Calendar and Reminder apps on your iPhone after a while. The disappeared data should be back.
Apple has added a feature to iCloud that allows users to restore deleted calendars, reminders, contacts and other files. It archives your deleted data for 30 days. We can not find a pattern of how often it archives, but it is worth a try.
1. Visit https://www.icloud.com/#settings.
2. Log in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page.
4. Click Restore Calendars and Reminders.
5. Choose a proper archive that may contain your deleted calendars and reminders according to the date.
6. Click Restore. A message will pop up when the restoration is done.
The archive data you select will replace the current data on your iPhone. Meanwhile, your current Calendars and Reminders will be archived. If you want to reverse the restoration, just restore the newest archive to your iPhone.
If you can not get back your calendars and reminders through the two solutions above, here is an ultimate solution to retrieve your lost data from iPhone with no need of backup.
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional tool for recovering lost data, including calendars and reminders, from iPhone/iPad/iPod. It perfectly supports the latest iOS devices, like iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s plus/6/6 plus//5s/4s, iPad Pro/Air/Mini, iPod Touch 4/5.
1. Run Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
3. Click “Start Scan” to proceed.
4. Check Calendar and Reminders in the list when the scanning is done. Your lost data are marked with orange.
5. Click “Recover” button.
Actually, this tool also supports iTunes backup recovery. If you don’t have a physical iPhone at hand, you can use this software to restore calendars, reminders and other data from any iTunes backup on your computer.