You will never be the only one that seeking for the way to restore deleted call history on iPhone. Many iPhone users may accidentally delete important call logs and soon urgently need them. Unlike computers, iPhone don’t have a recycle bin. Once call history are deleted, you can’t see them on your iPhone. The good news is that, regardless of the reason, you can recover iPhone call history with the appropriate software.
There are several tools available to recover iPhone call history. Here we will show you a powerful iPhone call log recovery tool that you can try it for free: Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS. The software works well for iPhone 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, etc. and enable you to preview deleted calls’ detailed information, including caller’s name, phone number, call data, the type of call, and how long a call lasted.
Jihosoft iPhone Call History Recovery provides two ways for you to recover iPhone call history: Directly scan your iPhone and extract from iTunes backup.
1. Run iPhone Call History Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer.
2. Directly click “Start Scan” to completely scan your iPhone for lost call history on it.
3. After scan, preview call history from scan result and recover it with one click.
1. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” and select the backup file for your iPhone.
2. Click on “Start”, the program will extract content in the iTunes backup file.
3. After that, preview the extracted call logs and click “Recover” to save them to computer.
The data that is backed up by iTunes or iCloud from your iPhone includes call history. If you accidentally cleared your call history on your iPhone, you can restore the deleted logs from your last backup file. Obviously, iTunes will replace all the data in your iPhone with data in the backup. And iCloud will require you to erase all contents and settings before restoring iPhone. That means, you will lost the newly added contacts, received text messages, or captured photos after restoring iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. So, you’d better think of your choice.