“I have saved a great amount of important data on a USB flash drive. However, my brother deleted it for data keeping. He doesn’t know that I have not transferred it to my own computer. How to restore these deleted important files back?”
Accidental file deletion happened to most of us. If you deleted files from PC, the Recycle Bin should be the first place you look to recover deleted files. If you have emptied the Recycle bin or you deleted files from portable storage devices, to get data back, all you need is undelete software.
It is a misunderstanding that files are wiped permanently when delete files. Actually, when you deleted a file, the system really does is setting a mark on the file information block and the space the file formerly occupied is free and can be re-usable. In most cases, the system doesn’t wipe the file permanently. It is still there and can be recovered with proper data recovery software.
To recover deleted files, use Jihosoft File Recovery. It is the leading undelete software for deleted file recovery. It can recover deleted files from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, SD card, CF card, and more. Featured with advanced scan technology, its Deleted File Recovery mode can quickly locate and restore deleted files of all file types.
1. Download, install and launch Jihosoft Deleted File Recovery.
2. Select the “Deleted File Recovery” mode to continue.
3. Select the drive to recover deleted files and click “Start Scan”.
4. Preview the scanned files and check those you need to recover.
5. Finally click the “Recover” button to get deleted files back.
1. Before recovering deleted files, the disk space of the deleted files were marked as re-usable, so be sure to stop writing any new file to the same disk, or it may overwrite the deleted files and make them unrecoverable.
2. It is a great idea to make regular backups of your most important files so you won’t lose too much critical data if they ever vanish on you. For example, you can make an image backup of important files with ISO Maker Free.