MP3 file got popular in our life. Many people like to store their favorite MP3 collections on handy music players or mobile phones to enjoy music on the go. However things may happen while using music players or mobile phones, MP3 files may get lost due to unintentional deletion or formatting, virus infections, system corruption, device upgrade and initialization, etc.
“I have formatted my 8GB memory card that contained mp3 music files by mistake. Does anyone know of any data recovery software that can be used to recover the MP3 files? They are cherished for me. Thanks.”
Are you troubled by losing cherished MP3 files? Don’t panic. Recovering deleted or lost MP3 music files is possible with the help of Jihosoft Photo Recovery. It is a professional data recovery application which equipped with advanced algorithm to search for lost MP3 music files and restore them to your device. Also, the program can restore deleted digital photos, pictures, movies and videos.
– Recover MP3 files lost due to accidental deletion, formatting or system corruption etc.
– Recover deleted MP3 files as well as other music files including WAV, AIFF, MIDI, M3A, WMA, AMR, etc.
– Also restore deleted digital photos, pictures, movies and videos from hard drive and other storage devices.
Avoid adding new songs or any sort of files to the drive where you have lost your MP3 files
Don’t install the MP3 recovery tool on the drive or storage device from where you lost the files
Always take a backup of essential files with backup tool so that you restore files when they have lost.
1. Install and launch this MP3 Recovery after downloading it on your PC, and click “Recover Photo, Audio & Video”.
2. Then select drive from which you have lost MP3 files and click “Scan” to begin scanning process.
3. Choose the MP3 files that you want to recover and then click “Recover” to retrieve lost MP3 files.
PS: If you are trapped in MP3 files loss and need to recover MP3 files from memory card on Mac, I recommend you use Jihosoft Photo Recovery for Mac.