About 4K Ultra HD Videos: 4K, Ultra HD or Ultra High Definition, is a new resolution standard designed for digital cinema and computer graphics. It refers to the video of a pixel resolution of 4096×2160, four times the resolution of 1080p HD, which comes with higher image definition quality, more detailed picture, better fast-action and larger projection surface visibility.
4K Ultra HD Videos Incompatibility Issues: The effect of 4K Ultra HD video is great. However, when you play or edit the downloaded/recorded 4K videos, you may encounter 4K video incompatibility problems. Currently most media devices or players or video editing tools don’t support native 4K video files. Get some 4K Ultra HD videos but have trouble on playing or editing them? You are in the right place. This article will show you how to convert/compress 4K videos to common used video formats.
To convert and compress the high-resolution 4K videos for easier playing, editing and sharing, we strongly recommend you to choose Jihosoft 4K Video Converter. It is the ultimate application that provides every type of conversion that you might need when you are working with 4K Ultra high definition video files. By using it, you can easily convert 4K videos to various popular HD/SD format files including MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, MPEG, etc.
– Support any 4K and HD videos formats including XAVC, MXF, AVCHD, MP4, H.264, MTS/M2TS, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, etc.
– Support 4K videos downloaded from YouTube, Netflix or captured by professional camera like Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc.
– Convert 4K Ultra HD videos for editing software like FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, etc.
– Convert 4K and HD videos for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, and other portable devices.
– Comes with built-in video editing features. Edit 4K Ultra HD videos like trim, crop, merge, watermark, effects, etc.
Install and run 4K Video Converter on your computer. Click on the “Import” button to locate and add 4K videos to the program.
From the drop-down list of “Profile”, choose the output format. For example, you can choose Apple Prores MOV format.
Click on the “Convert” button to start the conversion. The software supports batch conversion, so you can convert multiple 4K videos at one time.
Note: Jihosoft 4K Video Converter for Mac is also available. If you are using a Mac, please download the Mac version to do the conversion. To enjoy your downloaded or recorded 4K videos on Ultra HD TVs, Jihosoft Ultra HD TV Converter will help you. Have a try.