The Kindle Fire HD is Amazon’s 7-inch budget tablet. It has a multi-touch display with IPS technology and runs Google’s Android operating system. Also, it offers up a well-designed interface that provides an easy way to consume Amazon’s huge library of content and services. This device perfectly combines Android tablet and eBook reader in one device. Users can use it to take photos, watch movies, enjoy songs, and read books anywhere and anytime.
Issue: If you are using Amazon Kindle Fire and suffering from data loss with your tablet, what should you do? Don’t get disappointed. Just stop using the Kindle Fire to avoid date overwriting and follow the following solutions to do file recovery for Kindle Fire.
1. Press the “Home” button on your Kindle Fire HD tablet.
2. Click “Menu” then “View Archived Items”, all your items purchased from Amazon will be listed.
3. Select the files you want to recover and click it. Your Kindle Fire will download a copy of the selected file from Amazon’s backup.
Tip: To recover data with the help from Amazon’s backup, you need to enable your wireless on your Kindle Fire HD tablet.
Another case is, if your books, videos, and other files are imported from computer but not purchased from Amazon. Then there will not a backup file from Amazon. On this occasion, you will need a data recovery tool to help you. On such application is Jihosoft File Recovery. It performs full scanning of your Kindle Fire HD tablet and find out deleted files of various types, including videos, songs, books, applications, etc.
1. Download Jihosoft Kindle File Recovery and install it.
2. Connect your Kindle Fire HD to PC with a digital cable.
3. Run the program and choose a recovery mode first.
4. Select the drive that represents Kindle Fire HD to scan for lost files.
5. Preview scanned files and recover data from Kindle Fire HD tablet.
Tip: If you are running a Mac machine, restore deleted files from Amazon Kindle Fire HD with Jihosoft File Recovery for Mac.
Amazon provides a Cloud-storage service for Kindle Fire HD users. It is a wise plan to upload your important photos, videos, books and any other documents to Cloud for preventing data loss. If you don’t like the Cloud-storage, backing files to computer hard drive with data backup tool is also a wisdom choice. For example, you can use Jihosoft ISO Maker Free to create ISO image backup of your Kindle Fire files, and keep it in a safe place.