5 Best Ways to Remove Smiley, Emojis, and Stickers from Pictures
While editing our social pictures, we may likely put smileys, stickers, and emojis in the photos to make them more funny or to censor sensitive parts. But sometimes we forget to save the original image and look for a way to remove emojis, smiley, stickers and etc on the edited photo.
We all face such tricky situations in our life especially when it comes to our favorite and memorable images of our past. However, there is no need to worry as here we listed the best emoji remover tools that can remove stickers, emojis, and smileys from pictures. Let’s have a look and see which of them is your best solution.
#1 Jihosoft Photo Eraser – Remove Smiley from Picture on Computer
Jihosoft Photo Eraser is a versatile desktop photo editor that can be used to erase unwanted objects from photos seamlessly without spoiling the image background. The feature of this eraser tool for photos is powerful and it restores the original image without leaving any mark or spoiling the quality of the image.
It can be used to remove emojis from photos within only 3 simple steps. Apart from erasing emojis, stickers and smileys, this Photo Eraser is also able to remove beard and moustache from portraits, repair damaged old pictures, delete people from the photo background, and even clone existing objects in the picture, and for many other purposes as well.
This Emoji Remover offers two options to remove sticker from picture. Now please follow the steps below to :
Option 1: Use the Brush Selection Tool to remove emojis from pictures automatically
- Step 1. Import the picture that has sticker/emoji/smiley by clicking on the “Select Photo” option that can be found in the central panel. You can also select multiple photos at once for editing purposes.
- Step 2. After that, choose one of the selection tools available in the toolbox for selecting the area that has the unwanted object. Here you can use the Selection Brush tool to pain over the emoji easily. You can adjust the brush tool to make it bigger or smaller depending on the size of the emoji that you want to remove. After you paint it, the emoji will be covered by a transparent red color.
- Step 3. Then, you only need to hit the “Erase” button that is present in the bottom bar of the working panel. The software will automatically remove the emoji from the picture at once.
Option 2: Use the Sampling Stamp Tool to remove smiley from picture manually
- Step 1. After importing the image, rather than pick a selection tool, you will have to choose the “Sampling Stamp Tool” on the left side of the panel. Next you may need to adjust the opacity and hardness of the tool.
- Step 2. Now, move the cursor on the part of the image that you want to use for cloning and replacing the unwanted smiley. Then press and hold the “Alt” on your keyboard to make the cursor convert into a target and then click on the spots that you are intending to use for cloning.
- Step 3. Then release the Alt key and simply use the cursor to cover the smiley in the picture. The editor will cover the smiley the cloned sources automatically. After that, you can save the images directly on your device.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover can prove to be a smart choice if you looking for a software application that can be used by both beginners as well as professionals to remove smileys, stickers, and emojis. The best thing about this software is that it can also erase watermark, text, people and other unwanted objects in photos.
Follow this process if you want to remove smiley from picture by using Apowersoft Watermark Remover:
- Step 1. Open the software and then select the “Image Watermarks” option.
- Step 2. Now, use the “File” dropdown menu and click on the “Add images” option. Select the image that has the smileys and import in the working window of the software application.
- Step 3. After that, you can use the selection tool to highlight the part of the image that has smileys, stickers, or images. Once you have selected that part properly, you can click on the “Convert” option and the image will get processed.
- Step 4. Once the conversion is completed, choose the folder in which you want the converted image to be saved. Now, you can open the folder in which the image has been saved.
#3 WebinPaint – Emoji Remover from Picture Online
WebinPaint can be your favorite go-to editor if you are thinking about how to remove emojis from pictures. It is an emoji remover from picture online that also erases the unwanted smileys and other objects from the pictures and covers the area by copying the pixels that are present near these objects or smileys.
You can follow this process to eliminate smileys, emoticons, and stickers from the image with the help of this online emoji remover:
- Step 1. Firstly, you will have to visit the official site of WebinPaint. Click on the link above to go the website directly.
- Step 2. Import the desired image by clicking on the “Upload Image” option. You can even drop the image directly on the working window of the online editor.
- Step 3. Towards the bottom of the editing tools, you will find a red button. Click on this button and highlight all the stickers and emojis that you want to remove.
- Step 4. Then you will see an “Erase” button above the image. Click on it and the editor will automatically erase all the smileys from the image. Finally, you can hit the “Download” button to save the image on your computer.
#4 Snapseed – Remove Sticker from Picture on Mobile
Snapseed is a very popular photo editing app that can be used by both Android and iPhone users. It features powerful editing tools to edit your photo such as filters, lens blur, text editor, and more. However, many people do not know that it can also be used to remove smiley from photo.
Follow these steps to remove stickers, smileys, and other unwanted things from your images using Snapseed:
- Step 1. Firstly, download the Snapseed from the App Store or Google Play Store if you have not installed it already on your phone.
- Step 2. After installing the app, open it and import the desired image by tapping on the “+” icon.
- Step 3. Tap on the “Tools” section of the app, find and select the “Healing” option. You just have to rub your finger lightly on the area on which the emojis and stickers are present.
- Step 4. Once you have removed the smileys and other unwanted stickers and emoticons, you can use other filters and adjust the contrast, brightness, and other aspects of the image if needed.
These emoji remover tools will surely help you out if you need to remove smileys, emojis, and stickers from photos. They all work pretty similarly and if you want our suggestion as which one to try, we’d recommend the Jihosoft Photo Eraser first! After all, give it a try and let us know your opinion.